woensdag 5 december 2012

WOYWW 183

It's a mess! 
(and you can't even see the other half of the mess that's on the floor and on top of the Ikea cabinet on the right)
But I kinda like it. It helps me to stay in my work flow. Today I made three cards from the toppers that I showed last Wednesday. It's difficult to start making cards again when you haven't done it in a while. I almost gave up after making several mistakes with the blue card but when I put it aside for a while and made another one, the creative juices started flowing and everything worked out fine.

Happy WOYWW!
Nicole

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm not sure which is my favorite. But I like them all. So stinkin cute.

    Thanks for sharing. I get inspired everytime I see cute cards.

    Belinda (73)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well done Nicole, cards are great! I think knowing when to stop and move on rather than get cross with it when it Refuses to work out is a very great skill.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's a clean mess if you ask me lol! Cute cards!

    #11 Apryl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh my gosh! I love your cards. My favorite is the one where you made snow with embossed card stock...what a clever idea..or it looks like you embossed card stock and put your fussy cut in between...oh sooooooooooo cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen